Hugo de Vries, INRA, Head of Unit IATE.
INRA Campus de la Gaillarde
2, place Pierre Viala
34 060 MONTPELLIER Cedex 02 - FRANCE
- Main webmaster: Robert Pujol (INRA)
- Head of unit : Hugo de Vries and Laurence Varalda (INRA)
- Axis Fractionation : Frédéric Mabille and Xavier Frank (INRA)
- Axis Structuration: Agnés Duri and Roland Boilletot (INRA and UM2)
- Axis Mass transfers : Carole Guillaume (UM2)
- Axis Microbiological and enzyme biotechnology : Eric Dubreucq (SupAgro), Laurent Vaysse (CIRAD Montpellier) and Céline Bottier (CIRAD Thaïlande)
- Axis Knowledge engineering : Patrice Buche (INRA)
- Hosting: CIRAD, Information systems Direction, Montpellier, France
- Gestion et coordination: CIRAD, Delegation to the Communication, Montpellier, France
- Management and Coordination: CIRAD, Delegation to the Communication, Montpellier, France
- Graphic chart: CIRAD, Information systems Direction, Montpellier, France
- Developement and CMS: CIRAD Information systems Direction, Montpellier, France. Website powered by eZPublish, CMS published by eZ System
Users' rights and obligations
The contents of this site are protected under literary and artistic property law, the Berne Convention, EU directive 96/9/CE and book 1 of the French Code de la propriété intellectuelle. All reproductions other than for the personal use of visitors to the site, notably with a view to publication in any form, are strictly forbidden without the express written permission of the editor. Visitors are responsible for their interpretation and use of the information consulted, and for the data they provide on forms included in the site. They are bound by the prevailing rules and regulations. With regard to information concerning specific individuals, visitors are bound by the recommendations issued by the French Commission nationale de l'informatique et des libertés (CNIL). In particular, the copying of information from the site for commercial or advertising purposes is expressly forbidden.
Photo and illustration credits
All rights of reproduction are reserved, in France and overseas. Editor owns all the photos on the site or has obtained permission from the photographer for their use on this website alone.
Warning relative to use of Google Analytics